At 4 Branches Chinese Medicine Center accessibility to our services is a priority. For that reason we make every attempt to connect with institutions and groups that will make acupuncture and Chinese medicine more affordable. These are the networks that we are connected to:
1) Veterans who contact the VA to have them make an appointment with us get acupuncture covered by Veterans affairs. So if you are a veteran you can enjoy acupuncture as part of your benefits simply by contacting the VA and having them contact us to make an appointment for you. You will need a referral from your VA physician.
2) Humana Advantage Medicare coverage has the benefit of providing first 6 visits of acupuncture that are completely free and paid by medicare. After that there is a 10% discount off our normal fees for further acupuncture sessions.
3) Health savings accounts and flex spending accounts can often be used to pay for acupuncture, herbal consultations, and Chinese herbal formulas. We encourage you to call your provider and ask what, if any documentation they require to cover these services.
4) If you are covered by WellPath Select, Inc. (a Coventry Health Care Plan), or any insurance company associated with American Specialty Health then you are also eligible for some insurance coverage for acupuncture.
5) If you don’t know if your insurance company covers acupuncture or not it is always worth calling them to ask. If they do cover acupuncture we can always provide receipts for reimbursement that contain appropriate coding that you can submit to your insurance company. If they do not cover acupuncture or Chinese medicine services, we suggest calling your provider and telling them you would like to see these services covered by your insurance (it is only possible if we ask!).
6) We also offer low cost community acupuncture and herbal consults for those that cannot get coverage and and are looking for a lower cost alternative for acupuncture sessions. Read more about community acupuncture and how to schedule an appointment.
We hope that you can enjoy all the benefits that Chinese Medicine offers you and hope that we can make it easy to enjoy these benefits to help you with your health concerns as well as preventative healing that can keep you healthy and reduce stress as you age.
Read more about how to schedule an appointment for any of the services we provide at 4 Branches.